- Peace and Quiet.
- Beautiful Landscaped Tropical Gardens
- Resort Style Pool with a relaxing Waterfall & Waterslide
- Tour Desk Bookings including trips to the Great Barrier Reef, Cape York Peninsula, Fishing Trips, White Water Rafting and many more
- Onsite Convenience Kiosk
- Bait and Ice, Gas Refills
- Free Wireless "Hotspot" and Internet Kiosk
- Disabled Bathroom
- 2 Camp Kitchens
- Bali Hut with BBQ's at pool.
- Three Amenity/Bathroom Blocks 1 being a brand new with Family bathrooms
- 3 Laundry's
- TV Room
- Clear Mobile Phone Reception from most providers
- Fishing and Crabbing in nearby Mowbray River
- Caravan and Vehicle storage for those guests who want to "do" The Cape and leave their Van behind.
- No Dogs Allowed
- Dump Points
- Bike & Tag-along-bike Hire
- Jumping pillow & adventure playground
- Water slide
About BIG4 Port Douglas Glengarry Holiday Park
Established in 1990, BIG4 Port Douglas Glengarry Holiday Park offers travellers an idyllic holiday destination, beautifully landscaped on 15 acres, in the undisturbed Mowbray River Valley, yet is located only 6km from the bustling resort village of Port Douglas.
Relax, Revive and Experience the Wonderful Hospitality of Glengarry!
Enjoy the perfect weather of the tropics, from the gorgeous sunshine to cooling tropical rains. Glengarry is the perfect place from which to join one of the many local tours available - to Daintree National Park, Cape Tribulation, Cooktown ... or perhaps simply take some time out by the pool.
For the more adventurous, while holidaying at Glengarry, why not challenge yourself with the nearby bushwalking trail of the historic "Bump Track" or climb up to Spring Creek Falls or pushbike to the "local" (Seasonal) Swimming Hole.
Observe the abundant birdlife or try your luck fishing or crabbing in the Mowbray River, only 400 metres away, either from the bank or launch your own tinnie.
From Business Suit to Barefoot, from Frantic to Free, Refresh, Restore and Revitalise in the Aquamarine Reef Waters of the Coral Sea, the Crystal Creeks of Mossman Gorge or on the Palm Fringed Golden Sands of Four Mile Beach.
Our first class facilities make us the perfect Port o Call.